Initial contact – Most people find it very useful to start by visiting our showrooms on Granby Street. Browsing our 21 displays over three floors in a relaxed environment allows customers to get a real feel for how we work, who we are and what we can offer. This is a good time to ask any questions and have an informal chat about our products, services, accossiated trades, broad costs and timescales. From here we can arrange a home/site visit or a time to sit down in the showroom and discuss plans.
- Design Consultation/Survey – This process can take around an hour either in our showroom with your plans, or at your property where we would also survey the room. We welcome walk in enquiries with plans and would suggest that an appointment be made prior to your visit so we can be sure to have a designer available to give you the time you deserve. However, we understand this is not always posible so please take us as you find us. During the consultation you will be asked lots of questions designed to cover every aspect of your new kitchen. We will discuss style and finish of furniture, worktops and appliances, together with all the important smaller details which make the design personal to you. We will discuss posible ideas for layouts and listen to your own thoughts. What you dislike can often be as useful as what you do like. A date and time is then set to get together in the showroom to look at the initial design.
- Design – Having discussed your thoughts and needs in depth, we can now start to bring it all to life using our state of the art computer aided design soft ware. Our substantial investment in this product benifits customers by producing incredibly accurate photo real perspectives. Considerable time and thought is put into this process using our skill and knowledge to ensure we get as close as posible to your dream kitchen.
- Presentation – At the first presentation meeting things should start to become clear. This meeting takes place in our showroom where we can present our initial design in detail and to you in person using our showroom displays to illustrate many of our ideas. We will have detailed plans, perspectives and a fully itemised quotation clearly detailing costs and what is included. From here we can develop the design, discuss any alterations that may be necessary and proceed to final choices and colour schemes.
- Reality - Once you are happy with the proposed scheme we can start to turn the vision into a reality. At this point we take a deposit and will confirm a fitting date. We will arrange to visit the site once again to double check all relavent details and pre-empt any potential snags. We can liaise with various other trades to ensure a smooth running project.
- Installation - On the day agreed for the installation to start our fitter/s will arrive. The furniture and appliances are also usually delivered on that same day. Their work will be overseen by our installation manager. Your designer, (or a colleage), will also be on hand to ensure that all is running smoothly. A smaller kitchen with laminated work tops will be fitted in around 5 working days. Kitchens with solid surface work tops such as Corian, quartz stone or granite will have a 2/3 week schedule as the work tops are usualy made to measure from a template once the units are installed. If we are tiling the floor and/or walls, this will further increase the fitting schedule. Once the installation has been completed, we ask you to sign a certificate which starts the 6 year warrenty period. Any snags or damaged goods will be dealt with as quickly as posible. We are aware this can be a stressfull time for customers and are on hand to deal with any concerns that may arise.
- Aftercare – We shall provide you with detailed user and after care guidlines to ensure you get the best out of your new fitted kitchen. It is important to register your appliances for any increased gaurantee period that may be on offer from the manufacturer. From here, you can start to enjoy your new fitted kitchen and we hope it will give you many years of service and pleasure.