Often overlooked or left as an after thought, worktops perform perhaps one of the most important functions in the modern kitchen and certainly have to deal with some of the toughest wear.
Consider the beauty of natural stone such as granite, the seamless joints of Corian, functionality of quartz stone, versatility of modern laminates or the texture and richness of solid timbers. Cost and performance can be weighed up to reach the ideal solution.
With its balance of beauty and performance, Corian® lends itself to imaginative uses, innovative designs and enduring applications. For this reason, it is perfect for commercial environments such as hotels, healthcare and retail.
- Solid surface with superior design qualities
- Long term durability and performance
- Available in over 100 colours
- Can be carved, routed, moulded, thermoformed or worked like wood
Due to its resilience and hard-wearing properties, it is an excellent surface for kitchen worktops, bathrooms and even floors in the home.
- 94% natural quartz which is hard and resilient
- Uses the minimum number of joints with wall cladding
- Ideal for worktops in the kitchen & bathroom
The granite we use is sourced all over the world, from the cool air of Norway for Blue Pearl and Labrador Antique, to the exotic heat of Brazil for Juperana Bordeaux and Cosmic Black.
- Well established relationships with our suppliers
- Quality of stone suppliers import is of the highest possible standard
- Buy from Brazil, India and Spain but also locally from within the UK
The humble high pressure laminated worktop today can be offered in various thicknesses to give stunning visual results. Laminate are no longer the poor relation of the worktop world.
- From 16mm up to 80mm with lengths up to 5m
- Factory fabricated mitred cuts and PVC edging
- New textures and patterns available.
Ultra Compact Surfaces
These new materials emulate what takes nature thousands of years. The heat, scratch and stain resistant qualities make materials such as Dekton and Neolith ideal for use as kitchen worktops.
- Stain Resistant.
- Heat Resistant.
- Colour Stable.
- Scratch Resistant.