We have a fantastic opportunity for a sales design assistant at Dewhirst Kitchens in Leicester City Centre.
Job Title Sales Design Assistant
Reporting to Senior Sales Manager
Hours & Days* Part Time 22 hours over:
Thursday, Friday 8:30 – 5:30 (excluding lunch)
Saturday, 9 -4pm (excluding lunch)
Location of Work: Dewhirst Kitchens Leicester Showroom
Salary & Commission The basic salary for this post is £8,580.00 (£7.50per hour)
Plus additional commission based on OTE is c£9,000 per annum.
Total package c £17,580.
*to cover holiday periods other hours may be offered on a flexible basis.
Purpose of Role:
Based in our Leicester Showroom, the post holder will have the responsibility of managing converting prospects into clients, understanding our clients’ needs, designing first class kitchens through the interpretation of their needs into their own unique kitchen and ensuring the swift and seamless installation of their kitchen.
You will be responsible for elements of Dewhirst’s sales and marketing activity. The post holder will often have the responsibility of being the first point of contact for initial enquiries.
You will be a results driven trustworthy individual, with a passion for sales, design and working with clients (experience in the kitchen industry is not essential, training will be given). Your career history will demonstrate an ability to organise your time, plan ahead and meet competing deadlines. You will need to be both focused and energetic with excellent customer service skills, ideally with a product design and/or sales background. The ability to communicate effectively with a friendly engaging manner is vital as is a good level of basic IT skills. Reliability and punctuality are very important values of Dewhirsts; you will be given responsibility and will be rewarded for your success.
As a member of our sales team you must be well presented, articulate and confident in conversing with high spend customers and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
1. To meet the sales target set out in the Dewhirst Business plan.
2. Provide a front of house service within the showroom, respond to client request and telephone enquiries, convert such clients into visiting the showroom to view the stylish and bespoke Dewhirst Kitchens.
3. Manage and follow up on new and existing leads to ascertain potential interest and nurture clients buying interest and overcome any reservations (CRM database).
4. Welcome potential clients into our show-room, take them through the range of products, converting interest into a design appointment.
5. Visit a client’s home to measure and plan for kitchen design and installation.
6. Design from our range of kitchens using our CAD system (training will be given).
7. Project manage all aspects of kitchen installation to ensure the right product is available at the right time and all members of the Dewhirst team are engaged at the right time.
8. Contribute towards Dewhirst’s marketing campaigns, including the
development of the customer database with targeted campaigns.
9. Undertake other duties as per within the scope and spirit of the overall job design.
You will need to be able to demonstrate or evidence the following:
You are degree educated (or equivalent experience) and be of graduate calibre.
You will need to hold a full driving license and own transport methods.
Skill Area Experience needed
Sales Demonstrable ability to convert leads into prospects and prospects into clients.
Creative Design To have a genuine interest in interior design alongside a creative flair.
Communication Skills and People Skills
Able to communicate to a high standard: verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
Ability to establish a strong rapport with clients.
Experience of meeting competing demands, ability to organise a project e.g. from kitchen design to implementation.
Strong time management skills.
Problem Solving Skills
A good problem solver with the ability to resolve issues through innovative thinking.
Experience of using a range of IT systems e.g. Excel, Word, Customer databases and CAD.
Some experience of marketing campaigns and marketing communication projects. Experience of managing a customer database, development of website.